Register your interest
About this role
- £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
Fairways has an immediate opportunity for a Technician to join our established, service driven client, based in Perth. This is a full time permanent position offering you the chance to work for a local, successful business who invest in their employees training and development.
The business is experiencing a continued period of growth so it is an exciting time to join the team. Your duties will include:
- Carrying out chemical cleaning on high risk sites including distilleries, marine vessels, power stations and pipelines
- Confined space work
- Performing vehicle and equipment maintenance and cleaning in the workshop and warehouse
- Driving to various sites across the UK, with potential opportunity to work on sites further afield
- Working within strict Health and Safety guidelines
- Providing an excellent customer service at all time
- A driving license and valid passport is required due to the nature and location of work
You will have a positive, flexible attitude towards work with a willingness to learn and develop. You will be technically minded, enjoy problem solving and will be happy to travel to different client sites on a weekly basis.
Full training will be provided in this role.
If you would love the opportunity to work with a local business who will invest in your ongoing training and development and believe you have the attitude and skills required for this then please apply now.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.