Register your interest
About this role
- £8.21 per hour
Fairways has an immediate opportunity for a professional Receptionist to join our prestigious, award winning client in Perth. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering you the chance to work with a well known local brand in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Working as part of a fun and professional team, you will ensure that the standards of the company are reached and maintained
and will play an active role in the profitability of the business. Your main duties will include:
- Monitoring the appointment system, ensuring the correct amount of time is allotted to each slot to maximise usage and profitability
- Ensuring reception and bill procedures are completed accurately
- Cashing up at the end of each day, making sure cash and credit cards
balance and the till float is ready for following day
- Answering the
telephone quickly and efficiently and booking appointments, adhering to salon standards
- Motivating all staff to maximise potential, both technically and professionally
- Ensuring all
categories of team appearance fall in line with company standards
- Creating and maintaining a fun and professional environment for staff and clients alike
- Acting as first point of contact for clients who visit the salon and advising the relevant stylist / therapist their client has arrived
- Rebooking clients before they exit the salon
- Selling relevant home care products to clients, as recommended by their stylist / therapist
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and professional salon, as per salon standards
You must be an outgoing, confident and professional person with a keen eye for detail. You will be IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Previous experience from a similar role would be beneficial however full training will be provided.
If you would love the opportunity to work with a well known and local business who consistently deliver an excellent customer experience then we would love to hear from you.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.