Register your interest
About this role
Fairways has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our established client in Perth who operate within the home improvement sector. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to join a successful, local company.
Working as part of a small but busy team, your main duties will include :-
- Processing both phone and email orders, inputting all details onto the system
- Providing an excellent service to all customers
- Collating and distributing daily profit reports and sales reports
- Ensuring your product knowledge is up to date at all times
- Product demonstrations
- Updating and amending products and price lists for customers
- Dealing with customer orders
- Providing support, when required, with stock ordering
- General administration duties including answering calls, dealing with queries, scanning, photocopying etc
You will be a proactive team player and as well as focusing on your own position you will support your colleagues to ensure all tasks are carried out accurately and within set timescales.
Previous experience of working within the double-glazing industry is desirable.
You will be naturally organised with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively and efficiently, meeting all required deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with a small, successful and local business in a fast paced and fun environment, where team work is key to their success. If you feel you have the skills and experience needed and are looking for your next career move then please apply for more details.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£18,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
28 days holiday