Register your interest
About this role
- £22,000 per annum
Fairways has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our established FMCG client in Perth. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to join a successful, local company.
Working as part of a small but busy team, your main duties will include:
- Processing both phone and email orders, inputting all details onto the system
- Providing an excellent service to all customers
- Collating and distributing daily profit reports and sales report
- Ensuring your product knowledge is up to date at all times
- Updating and amending products and price lists for customers
- Dealing with all customer orders, including key customers with specific requirements
- Providing support, when required, with stock ordering
- General administration duties including answering calls, dealing with queries, scanning etc.
You will be a proactive team player and as well as focusing on your own position you will support your colleagues to ensure all tasks are carried out accurately and within set timescales. You will be naturally organised with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively and efficiently, meeting all required deadlines. A working knowledge of Sage would be beneficial for this role.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone to work with a small, successful and local business in a fast paced and fun environment, where team work is key to their success. If you feel you have the skills and experience needed and are looking for your next career move then please apply for more details.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer