Register your interest
About this role
- Competitive incl. accommodation
Fairways has a fantastic opportunity for a Live-in Housekeeper for an independent Client living in rural Perthshire. The Housekeeper will be responsible for the care of the property including cleaning, laundry and gardening. Care of the family animals is also required. Some childcare is required.
Working hours are flexible and will include Saturday morning.
- Ensure all housekeeping and cleaning schedules are carried out to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensure immediate area outside property is kept clean and tidy
- Laundry including clothing and linens, ironing/general care are returned to appropriate storage area
- Bed making and linen changing
- Prepare home for guests
- Child care (granddaughter aged 11)
- Grocery shopping and other household errands, receiving deliveries
- Storage of goods
- Care and security of the property when the family are away
- Care and welfare of the animals in the family's absence (dog and cats)
- Ensure waste is correctly identified and disposed of
- Highly motivated, conscientious with the ability to work independently
- Flexible in your working hours
- Excellent housekeeping skills, including cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Possess good organisation skills, attention to detail and high level of initiative
- Practical with a hands-on approach
- Organised and professional with good time-management skills
- Current clean Disclosure check - or willingness to initiate one
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Respect confidentiality in all areas relating to the family
- Demonstrate a positive, professional and caring attitude towards the family and family animals
- Problem solving
- Previous experience of working in a similar discipline essential
If you have previous experience of working within a similar role and have the skills required and are looking for your next career move then please apply for further details.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.