Register your interest
About this role
Fairways has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Manager to make a significant contribution to our fast-paced IT client who have experienced significant business growth in recent years.
This role is to ensure Service Delivery is performed to the highest standard and to lead and support the technical team for both inbound and outbound communications to enable them to remain focused in dealing with the technical aspects of their current workload. The role will require an individual who is a competent leader who can contribute to the overall performance of the Helpdesk. You will be responsible for answering a range of different customer queries whilst consistently maintaining a professional, friendly and positive approach at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide national helpdesk support
- You will liaise and communicate effectively with client contacts, stakeholder, contractors, internal business functions/departments and vendors
- To identify customer needs quickly, accurately and efficiently to refer to technical team to allow them to deliver the right solution
- Analyse, manage and report on Service Delivery KPI’s and metrics
- Improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of dealing with customer support
- Provide ongoing administrative tasks
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships
- You must have a service delivery proven track record
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to grasp and understand technical detail and convey this easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will contribute to and support an engaging, open and positive team environment
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Must be confident and comfortable with technology and explaining technical issues
- Flexible with an infectiously positive, bubbly attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to rapidly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- Ability to remain calm in an often pressurised and stressful environment
28 days holidays
Training and Development is essential and never ends
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications we will not be able to respond to all candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.