Register your interest
About this role
Fairways is currently recruiting a qualified electrician for our Perth based client who operate within the Plumbing & Heating industry.
To carry out domestic and commercial installations throughout Scotland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions and safety hazards
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Heating system wiring
- Domestic and commercial wiring
- City & Guilds 17th Edition qualification essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Strong team player
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to work away from home when required
Working hours Monday to Thursday 7.45am to 4.30pm and 7.45am to 3.15pm Friday
28 days holiday
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.