Register your interest
About this role
- £9 per hour
Fairways is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly administrator to join our client in the Perth area. This is a temporary role for around 8 weeks however other opportunities may become available for the successful person.
Working as part of a small administration team, your duties will include:
- Answering calls and dealing with any queries or passing over to the relevant team member
- Updating information on the the company CRM system
- Opening and distributing mail
- Answering emails promptly and accurately
- Providing information and reports to Line Manager
- Updating information on documents
- Checking information to ensure all orders are processed correctly
- Any other duties, as required
You will be proactive with an excellent work ethic and the ability to communicate with people at all levels of business. You must be flexible and have some administration experience, however full training will be provided. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be beneficial.
If you would love the opportunity to work with a growing business and are available immediately then please apply now.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer