Register your interest
About this role
- £20,000 - £25,000
Fairways has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Perth based client. This is a full time temp to perm position offering a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will provide financial assistance to support the business needs and work with the Management Team to assist with financial requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posting of all supplier invoices to Sage purchase ledger
- Reconciling of statements on a monthly basis and at year end
- Arranging transfers to foreign suppliers
- Posting of all information to cashbooks sales ledger
- Posting of all bought ledger and cashbook journals
- Producing payment runs for suppliers
- Reconciling all cashbooks on daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Accounts and pre-payment analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation module for bank accounts and petty cash
- Maintaining journal register to date
- Any additional adhoc work
- Previous accounts assistant experience
- Experience in using Sage accounting software essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Naturally organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Great team player
38 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Fairways acts an an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.