Earn more money through Fairways Referral Scheme
Get in touch
Fairways will pay £200 for every referral when we find the person you refer the job they want. It's as easy as that!
Of course there are some rules but the results are worth it:
To qualify for the referral bonus, we have some simple Terms and Conditions that must be met for every referral:
- As a referrer, you must already be a registered job seeker of Fairways.
- You must have the permission of the person you are referring and this must obtain this permission before you refer them.
- Should you refer a job seeker to Fairways who we then place in either a temporary or permanent position within 12 months of the referral, we will pay you, the referrer, a fee of £200.
- The person you refer must not have worked for, or registered as a job seeker, or re-registered with Fairways within the previous three years.
- We will pay you the fee of £200 once the job seeker you refer has completed 30 days in their new position. If a temporary contract lasts less than 30 days, the fee will be paid once the job seeker has worked a cumulative 30 days over numerous contracts.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you may make.
- This scheme is not open to employees of Fairways or their relatives.
- Tax is due to be paid on any referral bonus you receive and will be the responsibility of the person it is paid to;
- The Managing Director’s decision will be final in the event of any dispute arising;
- Fairways reserve the right to amend or withdraw the scheme at any point and without prior notice.